Twin Creeks Highlights
Actively Selling — Single Family Homes starting at the Low $800,000s
- 2,662 – 3,302 square feet living space
- 4- 5 bedrooms
- 3 – 3.5 baths
- Residence 1 has a great room concept, with master suite on the lower level for professionals just starting out.
- Young families will enjoy a great room, formal dining , and guest bedroom in the first floor of Residence 2 with plenty of additional space in the open loft area.
- Residence 3 is perfect for growing families who need room to roam with a formal living and dining room and optional office downstairs. The loft upstairs also provides a great place for a work space or kids to play.
- Experience an incredible natural setting in unique, family-friendly environment that Gilroy has to offer
- Located right off of Santa Teresa for quick access to 101 for convenient access to San Jose, Monterey, and Silicon Valley
- Schools – Elementary: Rucker, Middle: Ascencion Solarsano, High: Christopher High School
- Close proximity to Gilroy Premium Outlets, restaurants, and groceries
Twin Creeks Signature Homes are designed with convenience of living in mind.
Choosing a new home at Twin Creeks located in Gilroy, which is widely considered the “Garlic Captial” of the world, offers so much more than just the delectable spice. Your family will enjoy award winning parks such as Christmas Hill, Golf Courses like Eagle Ridge, recreation programs, shopping and dining.
Gilroy’s mature neighborhoods blend very well with new homes to create an ambient atmosphere. New Schools such as Christopher High, meet the growing needs of students along with the Gavilan Community College, while St. Louise Regional Hospital serves Gilroy’s 48,000 residents.
Enjoy the Gilroy’s mild temperatures throughout the year and have fun and the world known Gilroy Garlic Festival.
Best of all, the convenience of living just 30 minutes from Silicon Valley can not be beat. The short drive to Google, Apple, or Yahoo make the daily commute a breeze.
Contact one of our agents to schedule a private tour or for more information!