Vista Bella at Glen Loma Ranch Highlights
Standard Pacific Homes
Actively Selling — Single Family Homes from $719,000
- Ideal foothills location with a friendly atmosphere and close proximity to shopping, award-winning parks, golf courses, and more, Vista Bella offers the perfect combination of style, community and convenience.
- Ideally situated within the premier master planned community of Glen Loma Ranch, the community will feature pedestrian and bike-friendly trails that will connect to the existing 125-acre Uvas Creek Trail and Christmas Hill Park
- Experience an incredible natural setting in unique, family-friendly environment
- Located near Hwy. 101 for convenient access to San Jose, Monterey and Silicon Valley
- Situated along the 28-mile Santa Clara Wine Trail, which boasts a variety of family-owned wineries
- Close proximity to Gilroy Premium Outlets
Nestled between the Diablo and Santa Cruz Mountains, Vista Bella at Glen Loma Ranch is surrounded by natural open spaces and provides a peaceful setting for relaxation. Vista Bella is an ideal commuter location, offering close proximity to Hwy. 101, as well as the region’s best attractions including the Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz, the San Joaquin Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area. Residents will enjoy a nearby location to the Gilroy Premium Outlets and Gilroy’s historic downtown district, offering a diverse blend of shops, restaurants and other local businesses. Wine enthusiasts can indulge in a variety of local family-owned wineries along the 28-mile Santa Clara Wine Trail. Glen Loma Ranch will feature pedestrian and bike-friendly trails that will connect to the existing Uvas Creek Trail and Christmas Hill Park, which are just a few amenities that make Vista Bella at Glen Loma Ranch the ideal place to call home.
Vista Bella features a spacious collection of single-family home designs ranging from approximately 2,510 to 3,101 square feet with up to five bedrooms and three baths. All homes are generously appointed and feature great rooms, gourmet kitchens, luxurious master suites and traditionally-styled exteriors with inviting front porches that create a modern streetscape. An abundant use of windows throughout allows for plenty of natural light and enhances indoor/outdoor connectivity. Flexible room options are available and include upstairs lofts, additional bedrooms and outdoor California rooms. Built with innovative, energy-efficient features and Standard Pacific Homes’ renown quality, outstanding craftsmanship and exquisite design for increased comfort and convenience.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our local experts. We are ready to answer questions or help find your perfect new home! http://www.therealtysociety.com/contactus